Practice Group Leader for Executive Coaching
About the Instructor
Chris Hogan is a Practice Group Leader for Executive Coaching at ROHEI. He develops training curriculums while providing training for our executive coaches. As an organizational development consultant, Chris has worked with government officials and business leaders from South America, Asia, Europe, and North America. The founder and President of Noble Call Institute, a Coaching organization, Chris is also the Catalyst leader for Transform World, an international movement comprised of leadership from 54 nations.
Chris has been in the field of Training and Development since 1989 and has developed curriculums for corporate, family, and personal development. An inspirational teacher, a relationship life coach and a consultant, Chris helps equip men and women to be effective in relationships that matter most. Through his work at Noble Call Institute, he mediates for people and organizations to resolve their most pressing issues and reconcile relationships. His work helps men course correct and reconnect with their wives as a marriage coach, equips fathers to understand the heart of their children and discover their niche in life.
A consultant to leaders in organizations, Chris helps them develop high-trust teams with open communication that leads to clarity and innovative solutions. His work has made an impact on leaders around the world, including top executives at Yahoo, Sales Force, Zinio, among many leading organizations in the US.
An alumna of the University of Illinois at Springfield, Chris is a certified Franklin-Covey Facilitator. He also serves as an Executive Coach, Consultant and Speaker and has been Keynote Speaker at conferences in the United States, South Korea, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, and Indonesia. You’ll find him among the top tier of LinkedIn endorsed Public Speakers.
A coffee connoisseur, Chris roasts his own coffee and enjoys gardening as well. Passionate about relationships, he spends a lot of time with his children, with whom he enjoys collaborating on projects. He also puts much importance on reading and gaining new information on the subject of relationships.
An enthusiastic traveller, he loves traveling the world with family members, helping each one discover their niche and develop their strengths so they can experience the joy of a meaningful life as they serve others well.
The Real8abiity Factors are eight key principles towards mastering communication and relational ability. This course is Part Two of a two part series that is designed to help you move your life forward with greater confidence by unlocking communication blocks and deepening your relationships.
This course is led by Chris Hogan, a successful Executive Coach to business owners and senior management. He is also the Practice Group Leader for Executive Coaching in ROHEI Corporation, a leading learning and development organization. A consultant to leaders in organizations, Chris helps them develop high-trust teams with open communication that leads to clarity and innovative solutions. His work has made an impact on leaders around the world, including top executives at Yahoo, Sales Force, Zinio, among many leading organizations in the US.
Through a variety of video lectures, Chris will share both key principles and very practical examples of how to use these tools effectively to gain great clarity in your life. Watch how Chris coaches three individuals and their significant others towards breakthrough by becoming more relatable.
Get an exclusive look into Chris’ coaching conversations and take away impactful lessons for yourself including how to:
- Identify and connect with what others are truly desiring
- Build lasting relationships
- Create a safe platform to communicate
- Communicate you care in a way the other person understands it
- Challenge others towards their potential without overwhelming them
- Move away from independence and towards interdependence in your closest relationships
Your learning will be scaffolded by a Learning Journal which contains quick summaries of key ideas and take on Learning Challenges at the end of every learning segment to take practical steps to apply what you learnt.
By choosing to be engaged in your learning, you will benefit in the following ways:
- Become anchored with 8 steps that empower your communications through the Real8Ability Factors
- Reframe and refocus your relational perspectives for increased freedom in relationships
- Dispel fears and misconceptions in a healthy and constructive way
- Be skillful in giving your best in relationships rather than to give in or to give up
- Create safe environments where conversations can flourish and relationships can blossom
Looking forward to seeing you inside!
- Marco Shares About Himself
- Introduction to the Conversation With Marco & Tanya
- Coaching Conversation With Marco & Tanya
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 5: Identify Your 'Small Incidents'
- Commentary Of Marco & Tanya
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 6: Use The Real8Ability Factors In A Real Conversation
- Commentary Of Chris: Communicating & Interpreting
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 7: How To Be More Interested Rather Than Interesting?
- Marco & Tanya: Conversation In Review
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 8: Identify Interpretations
- Introduction to Sharon & Khing
- Gathering All The Facts
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 9: Identify Your Personal Reality
- Sharon & Khing: An Introduction To The Conversation
- Coaching Conversation With Sharon & Khing
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 10: F.E.A.R's Personal Impact
- Commentary Of Sharon & Khing
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 11: Identify The Benefits Of Being Relatable
- Chris' Thoughts On Sharon & Khing
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 12: Outline A Specific Problem On The 4 Levels
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 13: Stay Open To Different Interpretations
- F.E.A.R. At The Workplace
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 14: Help To Debunk F.E.A.R.
- The Eight Real8Ability Factors At The Workplace
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 15: Get Openness
- Liz: An Introduction To The Conversation
- Liz Shares About Herself
- Coaching Conversation With Liz: Intentional Gratitude
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 16: Being Grateful For A Person
- Coaching Conversation With Liz: Chris Role Plays As Liz's Husband
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 17: Stay Calm Despite Unexpected Responses
- Liz's Commentary: The Effect Of Being Relatable
- Liz's Commentary: Upcoming Conversation With Her Husband
- Intentional Gratitude
- Intentional Gratitude
- Staying Relatable
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 18: Prepare To Have A Conversation
- Chris' Review Of The Conversation With Liz
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 19: Support To Be Relatable
- Summary Of Real8Ability Factors