Practice Group Leader for Executive Coaching
About the Instructor
Chris Hogan is a Practice Group Leader for Executive Coaching at ROHEI. He develops training curriculums while providing training for our executive coaches. As an organizational development consultant, Chris has worked with government officials and business leaders from South America, Asia, Europe, and North America. The founder and President of Noble Call Institute, a Coaching organization, Chris is also the Catalyst leader for Transform World, an international movement comprised of leadership from 54 nations.
Chris has been in the field of Training and Development since 1989 and has developed curriculums for corporate, family, and personal development. An inspirational teacher, a relationship life coach and a consultant, Chris helps equip men and women to be effective in relationships that matter most. Through his work at Noble Call Institute, he mediates for people and organizations to resolve their most pressing issues and reconcile relationships. His work helps men course correct and reconnect with their wives as a marriage coach, equips fathers to understand the heart of their children and discover their niche in life.
A consultant to leaders in organizations, Chris helps them develop high-trust teams with open communication that leads to clarity and innovative solutions. His work has made an impact on leaders around the world, including top executives at Yahoo, Sales Force, Zinio, among many leading organizations in the US.
An alumna of the University of Illinois at Springfield, Chris is a certified Franklin-Covey Facilitator. He also serves as an Executive Coach, Consultant and Speaker and has been Keynote Speaker at conferences in the United States, South Korea, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, and Indonesia. You’ll find him among the top tier of LinkedIn endorsed Public Speakers.
A coffee connoisseur, Chris roasts his own coffee and enjoys gardening as well. Passionate about relationships, he spends a lot of time with his children, with whom he enjoys collaborating on projects. He also puts much importance on reading and gaining new information on the subject of relationships.
An enthusiastic traveller, he loves traveling the world with family members, helping each one discover their niche and develop their strengths so they can experience the joy of a meaningful life as they serve others well.
The Courageous Conversation is a clear and concise 10 step process that will guide you towards conquering your fears so that you can move towards a fulfilled life. This course is Part One of a two part Series that is designed to help you move your life forward with greater confidence.
This course is led by Chris Hogan, a successful Executive Coach to business owners and senior management. He is also the Practice Group Leader for Executive Coaching in ROHEI Corporation, a leading learning and development organization. A consultant to leaders in organizations, Chris helps them develop high-trust teams with open communication that leads to clarity and innovative solutions. His work has made an impact on leaders around the world, including top executives at Yahoo, Sales Force, Zinio, among many leading organizations in the US.
Through a variety of video lectures, Chris will share both key principles and very practical examples of how to use these tools effectively to gain great clarity in your life. Watch how Chris coaches three individuals towards breakthrough by using the Courageous Conversation.
Get an exclusive look into Chris’ coaching conversations and take away impactful lessons for yourself including how to:
- Communicate your thoughts and concerns effectively in 3 to 5 minutes
- Step from ambiguity towards clarity
- Stop your thoughts from being hijacked by confusing perspectives and inner noises
- Halt the cycle of thoughts that lead to no conclusion
- Find courage to re-start dead end conversations
- Move away from paralysing fears
Your learning will be scaffolded by a Learning Journal which contains quick summaries of key ideas and take on Learning Challenges at the end of every learning segment to take practical steps to apply what you learnt.
By choosing to be engaged in your learning, you will benefit in the following ways:
- Get greater clarity of what’s going on inside of you with 10 questions of a Courageous Conversation.
- Effectively and efficiently communicate your thoughts, feelings and requests in a clear 3 minute summary
- Strengthen your communication style by engaging 4 Relational Fibers that are integral to having a successful relationship
- Tackle the reality of your situation through unpacking the 3 Realities that govern your life
- Powerfully shift your conversation dynamic towards increased connectivity with 2 Agreements
- Forever change your view on your situation and relationships through embracing 1 Relational Mindset
Looking forward to seeing you inside!
- 3Cs and 3 Realities
- 1 Relational Mindset FREE TRIAL
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 2: Switch On Your Relational Mindset
- 2 Agreements
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 3: Apply The 2 Agreements To A Specific Relationship
- 3 Realities
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 4: Articulate The 3 Realities On A Specific Situation
- 4 Ways Courage Shows Up
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 5: Evaluate Yourself On The First Two Levels Of Courage
- Gain Clarity By Letting The Process Work On Its Own
- Getting Ready For The Courageous Conversation
- The Courageous Conversation: 10 Questions
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 6: Observe The 10 Questions In Action
- Getting To Know Some Courageous People
- Chris' Insights On Sharon
- Conversation With Sharon (Part 1)
- Conversation With Sharon (Part 2)
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 7: Debrief On How The 10 Questions Were Applied
- The 3 Truths
- Responsibility: What's Mine? What's Yours?
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 8: Identify Your Core Question And The Influence Of F.E.A.R.
- Sharon's Commentary
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 9: Applying The 10 Questions For Yourself
- High Intensity Interval Conversations
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 10: Prepare To Engage Your 4 Relational Muscle Fibres
- Take Time To Discover Your Issue
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 11: Identify What You Need To Be Effective
- Marco's Story
- Marco Shares About Himself
- Conversation With Marco (Part 1)
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 12: How Is a Specific Situation Affecting You?
- Conversation With Marco (Part 2)
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 13: Specify Responsibilities
- Conversation With Marco (Part 3)
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 14: Summarize Your Pressing Issue
- Marco's Commentary
- Chris' Debrief On Marco: 10 Questions In Action!
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 15: How To Use The 10 Questions More Effectively
- Clarifying The Most Pressing Issue: Simple to Complex To Simple
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 16: Personal Roadblocks To Answering The 10 Questions
- Liz's Story
- Liz Shares About Herself
- Conversation With Liz (Part 1)
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 17: Examining Your Preferable Future
- Conversation With Liz (Part 2)
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 18: Do You Give In, Give Up Or Give Your Best?
- Conversation With Liz (Part 3)
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 19: Do You Create An Emotionally Safe Space?
- Liz's Commentary: Conversation With Chris
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 20: Get Help To Get Clear
- Liz's Commentary: Steps Forward
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 21: Be Kind To Yourself
- Complexity To Simplicity: Chris' Debrief On Liz
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 22: What You've Learned About Yourself
- Don’t give in. Don’t give up. Give your best.
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 23: What Is Your Default Mode?
- Clarity Creates A Safe Space
- LEARNING CHALLENGE 24: Let's Summarize And Practice